The flagship service of Rangadore Memorial Hospital is the Haemo-Dialysis Services. Rangadore Memorial Hospital has a primary centre with 30 Dialysis machines at its Shankarapuram facility and an exclusive All Women's Dialysis Unit. In addition a second Dialysis Unit with 18 machines is functioning at St. Theresa's Hospital, Rajajinagar, Bengaluru.
Close to 150 dialysis procedures are conducted daily at a price affordable to the poor. The support from various donors towards the dialysis machines and dialysis procedures has been instrumental in Rangadore Memorial Hospital delivering this service to the community.
Write to us to know about ways by which you could contribute towards the Dialysis Program of Rangadore Memorial Hospital.
• Collection of samples (urine, blood, stool, etc.)
• Giving injections IM/IV to the patients
• Dressing of wounds at home
• Urine catheter cleaning,wash and change
• Family physician consultation at home
• Specialist consultation at home by appointment
• Super specialist consultation at home by appointment
• Ambulance to transfer patient to the hospital
• Ambulance fully equipped with necessary instruments and gadgets along with nurse and ward boy
Rangadore Memorial Hospital has advanced diagnostic and laboratory services. X-ray and Ultra-sound scanning facilities are manned by qualified personnel with immense experience in radiology.
The state-of-the-art laboratory offers services in clinical bio-chemistry, hematology, pathology, histopathology & cytology and clinical microbiology & serology.
In an effort to make available our healthcare services, Rangadore Memorial Hospital conducts periodic outreach programs. Health Check up camps are organised with various organisations and residents' welfare association to reach out to more people. Blood sugar check, Blood Pressure check, Dental checkup camps and General Health Check up is conducted as part of this campaign.